CoffeeMilk Energy Balls
1/2 cup unsalted cashew butter
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup (plus more to taste)
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds or other seed
- 1 Tbsp Thunder CoffeeMilk
- 1 Pinch sea salt (optional)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (or sub almond flour)
- Add cashew butter to a medium mixing bowl along with maple syrup, hemp seeds, Thunder Coffeemilk , and salt (optional). Stir to combine.
- Add coconut flour a little at a time until a firm cookie dough consistency is reached—not tacky, not crumbly, and moldable into balls.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more golden milk mix for spice/warmth, or maple syrup for sweetness.
- At this point you can add softened/melted coconut butter and stir loosely into the dough for a swirl effect (optional). Otherwise, skip this step.
- Scoop out 1 Tbsp amounts and gently roll into balls. Repeat until all dough is formed into balls.
- Roll in shredded coconut, or refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to chill. Top as desired.